CREATIVE DIRECTOR | ART DIRECTOR | WRITER | VIDEO EDITOR
Forest Hills, NY · (347) 417-0831 · email@example.com
360° Integrated conceptual creative director with over 20 years of brand building advertising experience. Able to concept campaigns, write, art direct and edit video, manage, guide and encourage teams, handle budgets. Excited to bring insight, technical knowledge and creativity to your agency/next project.
Creative Director | Consultant | MK Advertising | NY
02/2012 - Present
· Freelance consultant for Ogilvy, Saatchi & Saatchi, Havas Adrenaline, Havas Tonic, Seiden, CDM.
· Created turnkey advertising solutions/strategy, brand films and agency pitch videos. Worked on new business pitches. Concepting, storyboarding and creating 360° integrated platforms/digital assets.
Perma-lance Creative Director | Consultant | Strategy Farm / Havas Life
05/2011 – 02/2012
· Created Johns Hopkins new building campaign “This is the place”, boarded and shot campaign.
· Advised Strategy Farm ECD and Havas Life ECD on how to concept, storyboard and execute TV commercial campaigns for their entire office as well as satellite sister agency Havas, China office. Created multiple campaigns for Enfamil.
· Managed creative teams, helping guide and focus the work. Helped define agency campaign strategies.
· Concepted, designed & executed all print and digital assets for Johns Hopkins and RA drug Cimzia. Including building Flash ad units for John Hopkins. Helped win G.U.M. Brand Interdental floss account.
Creative Director | JWT NY
11/2003 – 05/2011
· Created “Have You Called Jenny Yet?” campaign starring Kirstie Alley. Won Gold Effie.
· Created advertising campaigns for Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson and Wyeth brands. Lead Band-Aid Brand, Benadryl, Sudafed, Purell & Zyrtec accounts. Managed creative teams, helping guide and focus the work.
· Pitched new business for Agency ECD’s Ty Montague and Nat Whitten.
· Helped create “The Reality Shop”. An in-house “conflict” agency built to handle new accounts that conflicted with similar JWT accounts. Designed agency logo and all branding materials including stationery, and business cards.
Associate Creative Director | Bates USA
· Won Sauza Tequila and The Whitney Museum accounts. Won Gold Effie for Sauza “Stay Pure” campaign. Beat TBWA/Chiat/Day to win The Whitney Museum account.
· Created “Eat Great Even Late” TV, print and POP campaign for Wendy’s account.
· Concepted and executed multiple direct response campaigns for T. Rowe Price.
· Worked on Cunard Cruise line and Westvaco Paper accounts.
· Pitched new business for Agency ECD’s Mike Robertson and John Fawcett.
· Creative/Strategic/outside the box thinker
· Easy to work with/advise C-level clients.
· Winning presentation skills/team player.
· Exceptional with clients/meetings/shoots.
· Excellent Video Editor.
· Storyboarding, design & copywriting skills.
· Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects. Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator & Dreamweaver.
School of Visual Arts BFA ‘89
Film Production and Editing Certificate | The Film Connection | Los Angeles, CA | Target Grad. 11/2019